Hope y'all had a great weekend! I got back to DC late Sunday night from a trip to the beach and a quick stop in NYC, so I've been trying to catch up on sleep and press reset on my working out and eating. I'll have a few pictures to recap both trips soon, but in the meantime, you can see snapshots of my travels on my Instagram.
To get your Tuesday started, I pulled together some of the links and things I've found intriguing over the last week or so. Also, I spent some time re-styling my living room, and snapped the picture below. It feels a little airier than my previous arrangement did and I'm loving the almost monochromatic feel.
- Did anyone see this article on professional Instagrammers a few weeks ago? Getting paid to travel the world and post pictures certainly wouldn't be the worst job out there.
- I wore these flip flops constantly at the beach this past weekend, and was glad to finally graduate from further ruining my old pair of Rainbow sandals with sand and water.
- Speaking of Instagram, it's easy to see why food, good food, has become such a central part of millenial's lives considering every little thing we eat is broadcast out through blogs, Instagram, and Snapchat.
- And then speaking of good food, I recently decided to splurge on a NutriBullet. My inexpensive Smoothie Maker was fine for fruit smoothies, but I have been able to step up my game every morning with spinach and greens now that I have the NutriBullet.
- This overnight mask has become part of my evening routine. It's every bit as hydrating as it sounds and leaves my skin feeling soft and glowy in the morning.
- I'm not usually one for dainty jewelry, but this elephant bracelet from Moon and Lola is one my current favorites. I received mine from Rocksbox (get a free month with the code pineapplesandpearlsxoxo) or shop all of Moon and Lola's pretty gold bracelets here.
- This gorgeous white dress that Liz from Sequins and Stripes wore (as a maternity dress!) is definitely on my wish list. It's perfect for transitioning from summer into fall.
- I plan on trying at least a few of these peach recipes before summer is over. Look out for one of the best on the blog soon.
As always, you can find all of the products mentioned in the links above using the images below. Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday and that you are squeezing every last bit of sun, food, and fun out of these last two weeks of summertime!