- Spring cleaning season is in full swing and I love this room by room guide that tackles every corner of the home, including spaces you may not immediately think of.
- In an effort to actually utilize all the recipes I've pinned over the years as well as cook more, I am going to attempt to cook one new Pinterest recipe each week. Blogging about it here will hopefully make me more accountable to actually following through on this plan.
- I've been working my way through Jess Lively's past Lively Show podcasts and after listening to her chat with Erin Gates of Elements of Style, I finally bought her book, which I must say is a stylish addition to my coffee table book collection.
- Bangs have always been one of my favorite looks but I haven't tried them myself ever since an ill fated DIY attempt at blunt cut bangs back in college. Mara of M Loves M has me wondering if I should try them again.
- I picked up this adorable pink and white top this past weekend at a Junior League shopping event at the Pink Palm. It's the perfect spring pick me up.
- Speaking of which, have you seen this ad for the Lilly for Target line? Amazing.
- This tour of Cathy from Poor Little It Girl's apartment is absolutely lovely, and I love the sofa. I'm still using an Ikea sofa that I have had for far too many years now and this looks like perfect upgrade.
- I'm always searching for sweets that are lower in calories so I loved trying the new Kozy Shack Simply Well puddings for a guilt free treat.
This post is sponsored by Kozy Shack Enterprises LLC . All opinions are my own.