Reading all my March issues and savoring my coffee this morning.
- Apparently this is the week for correcting our pronunciation and grammar mistakes. Love this article on 20 Fashion Labels You've Probably Been Saying Wrong and everyone should check out 39 Incorrectly Used Words That Can Make You Look Bad.
- I've really been delving into workshops, seminars, podcasts, and classes recently, so I loved reading this article on 5 Ways To Get The Most Out Of A Workshop. I love what it says about creating an ongoing community that extends past the in person workshop.
- 10 Things Successful Women Do Every Day is a great reminder from Lauren Conrad on those simple things that can make all the difference in having a productive day versus one that disappears before you can actually get things done.
- Last night I attended F*it hosted by Worn Creative. This inspiring event shared the stories of several female business leaders in Washington, their experiences with failure, and what they learned going forward. It was a motivating and inspiring event filled with honesty, laughter, and an emphasis on the importance of hustle. Plus, the space where it was held was a mid-century inspired heaven.
- A few days left to use code "pineapplesandpearlsxoxo" for a free month of Rocksbox - make sure to check it out! Here's my post for more information.
- The perfect mug to use while you're reading all these articles.