Some of my recent Instagrams - follow me @hmbien
- My New Year's health goals are off to a strong start as I'm in my fourth month of ClassPass. I'm resolving to try new studios and maybe even incorporate some spin into my regular routine of barre, yoga, and pilates. ClassPass is now in 20 cities across the country and if you sign up by 1/17, you'll get $50 to join. Check it out here!
- In addition to working out, I'm using this great book, Eat Pretty: Nutrition for Beauty, Inside and Out, as a guidebook for eating in 2015.
- These mid-century inspired Kate Spade coasters are such a fun pop of color.
- I have been reading Jess Lively's blog for a few years now, but just started listening to her podcasts this week and am obsessed. Her website has a great aesthetic and her podcasts on living life with intention are insightful and relatable.
- If you are looking to get some great deals, some of my favorite designers are having post-holiday sales. Get 60% off Elizabeth McKay or 50% off at Kayce Hughes.
- I'm loving grays this winter and this cozy gray buffalo check scarf is perfectly soft. Plus, it's an extra 40% off the sale price right now. I love it paired with my favorite gray nail polish. I'm also loving dark purple nail polish on these dismal cold days.
That's it for my first Wednesday Links post, hope you found something interesting for your day!