Anyway, it's been a while since I've recapped a Birchbox on here, but last month's box had some winners so I thought I'd share those with you.
I actually bought one of the products featured in December's Birchbox and have been using another two of the samples on a regular basis (sometimes these samples go a LONG way!) Here's the rundown on everything:
- Number 4 Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner: The shampoo sample was fabulous! So often you just get the little tear off package sample, so this was a great size for actually getting a feel for the product. As per usual, my hair doesn't need any special shampoo or conditioning but this was a nice product to try. It's just a bit pricier than anything I would normally buy. And by a bit, I mean like 30 times more expensive than what I would buy.
- Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream: Not gonna lie, I hated the packaging of this. It seemed like some bizarre off brand product you'd buy while traveling because you couldn't find what you actually need, and the medicinal smell is not helping its cause. I was pleasantly surprised however to find that it works. Any dry patch that crops up during the winter is instantly healed with a touch of this. It gives Aquaphor a run for its money.
- Miracle Skin Transformer Mud: This is what I ended up buying this month. It is hands down the best face mask I've ever used. Oftentimes, my face can get way too dry and irritated from mud masks, but this one leaves my skin soft and hydrated. It's a wonderfully refreshing indulgence that has become my twice weekly routine.
- Ojon Rare Blend Oil Rejuvenating Therapy: I was not impressed with this at all. It made my hair feel oily and weighed down. I wanted to wash it as soon as I got home.
- Manna Kadar Lip Locked: This is my new favorite lip gloss in the color "All of Me". It's a gorgeous pink neutral that is somewhere between a gloss, a stain, and a lipstick. I've been wearing it to work, out in the evenings, everywhere. It's a truly versatile and long lasting color.
- Well People Bio Brightener Stick: I use highlighter for pretty much any occasion and this one is a nice addition to my collection. It's a gold and pink tinted subtle highlighter that adds a soft glow. Plus, it's free of synthetic chemicals and parabens.
With the exception of the hair oil, December's Birchbox was full of products that I would use again and again. You can sign up for Birchbox here or shop all the products below.